Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Oh yes!!! Very Nice!! I love Theo's bill color. All your girls a cuties but I can see why your favorite IS your favorite. Beautiful bird!
love.gif

i have absolutely fallen in love with this picture LOL it's my pic on my facebook (duckie and quackers facebook is both theirs but mostly duckies soo it's their wedding picture as their main picture) LOL and it's my defult pic on my cell phone
love.gif

Well, I have a new addition... they call him Elvis. I responded to an ad about a free lonely Muscovy and this is what they delivered to my door. He arrived home on 6-27-10. He's a sweetie! He's really fat! I have a feeling that he was always kept in a cage. The previous owners were shocked that I had such a huge pond. Elvis had only seen a baby pool before. He LOVED the pond.... the first day. Now he doesn't even get in it. Oh well... Here he is! After some talking I found out that they got Elvis from the same person that I got my beloved Ducky (RIP). Very cool! Elvis is a year and three months old.

IMG_6061.jpg

IMG_6060.jpg

Here's a head shot of Johnny. He got a name change after Elvis came along.
smile.png

IMG_6085.jpg

He's wiggly.... I almost dropped him in this pic. lol But it is a good one of his beautiful baby belly.
IMG_6083.jpg

And a group shot! Or two.
smile.png

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6065.jpg

Pigeon and her clutch !
vo4d9c.jpg

33o6vjd.jpg

118fudz.jpg

21m54ye.jpg

160wyv8.jpg

2ls6yvc.jpg

28bbmes.jpg

1zbsz7o.jpg

1zebhag.jpg

15g9dls.jpg

Double oh seven ( a drake i was babysitting for a friend - he was HUGE, about 20 lbs at least with a 5 1/2 ft wing span. ) -

sx2hbb.jpg

95s9ap.jpg

2s021s3.jpg

elbe4g.jpg

Some pics taken today of pigeon and her three remaining babies, and Dark knight and her 2 she has left out of 23 :

2vhy68j.jpg

121qzo0.jpg

2eyc8xx.jpg

182blh.jpg

6i5xg3.jpg

wkkak2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom