Muscovy keepers share your pics!

My children know better than to get in the middle of a cockfight or in this case, a drake fight. Here are our two Chocolate Muscovy Drakes, father and son, having a slight dispute on who is Alpha. Father is still Alpha.

47716_duck_fight_1.jpg

47716_duck_fight_2.jpg

47716_duck_fight_3.jpg

Quote:
Oh boy have I seen that a many a time, I don't reccommend kids getting involved but I have been known to break up a few. They can get pretty rowdy around here, And boy are they pretty Chocolates.

Quote:
Oh boy have I seen that a many a time, I don't reccommend kids getting involved but I have been known to break up a few. They can get pretty rowdy around here, And boy are they pretty Chocolates.

Thank you! Here is "Old Dan" the father at our 2010 APA State Meet. He won Grand Champion Waterfowl!

47716_grand_champion_waterfowl_2010_apa_arkansas_state_meet.jpg

Quote:

Thank you! Here is "Old Dan" the father at our 2010 APA State Meet. He won Grand Champion Waterfowl!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/fo...on_waterfowl_2010_apa_arkansas_state_meet.jpg

Oh my is he handsome..
love.gif

Here's a portion of the flock grazing in the neighbor's hayfield
smile.png
(don't worry it's DH's uncles and it's fine by him)
110232_100_2691.jpg

And here's the rest of the flock when most of them were still young.
110232_100_2677.jpg

I wish it was still green outside
hit.gif
Is it spring yet??
tongue2.gif

Here are some updated pics of mine.

I love the curly pompadour.
43796_muscovy_pair_001.jpg

And here is the pair that I decided to keep. I really wanted to keep one of the other colored males but this guy is huge and has a better personality.
43796_muscovy_pair_002.jpg

43796_muscovy_pair_003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom