Muscovy keepers share your pics!

I thought it was a girl , beautiful boy then
smile.png
Thanks.

Here's all four the day after adding two more to the first two. Pebble was still peeping when we brought him home. We must have taken him unknowingly from his mom. We would have taken the mom also, if we knew.

Last edited:
Thanks. They are so interesting to watch.
They really are alot of fun. My Muscovy's are so laid back and my Runner/Buffs are so busy.I love the difference between them. Muscovy's are so much different than other domestic breeds.
Their head bobbing, tail wagging. Their talking they just are enjoyable to be around.

They really are alot of fun. My Muscovy's are so laid back and my Runner/Buffs are so busy.I love the difference between them. Muscovy's are so much different than other domestic breeds.
Their head bobbing, tail wagging. Their talking they just are enjoyable to be around.
This past summer I went to an organic farm to get some fruit and saw them in a pen and was attracted to them because I thought they were so goose-like. That was the first two we bought. They were well taken care of, and still are.

I love their communications with each other.

Last edited:
This past summer I went to an organic farm to get some fruit and saw them in a pen and was attracted to them because I thought they were so goose-like. That was the first two we bought. They were well taken care of, and still are.

I love their communications with each other.
Yes they have a really neat way of communicating but they are quiet too. I have geese too and they really aren't like geese. LOL They are just a breed all to themselves. Which makes them very special. I had 15 once now I am down to just 5 Muscovy. Lost most to old age. 1 to egg laying problems. This is over a 12 yr period. They are healthy tuff lil characters. lol

Do you plan on letting them have ducklings?

Back
Top Bottom