Muscovy keepers share your pics!

So I have my flock on lock down with the new ones in to get them to figure out where home is. How long does it normally take? My first new batch we left penned up for over a month but it was the middle of winter and wouldn't have gone far anyway. It'll be really really nice out this week.
I'd give them at least a week. Maybe 2. If your leaving them full flight you want them to k now where home is for sure.

My Muscovies always kinda act like my other ducks don't exist lol
Amazing isn't it, if that was another scovy drake they'd be trying to beat the tar out of each other.
hmm.png

Can you separate your Mallards from the rest of the ducks?

Amazing isn't it, if that was another scovy drake they'd be trying to beat the tar out of each other.  :/

Can you separate your Mallards from the rest of the ducks?

Yeah I can put them outside of coop doghouse type place to sleep or I have a large cage I could put them in inside of coop for now until I find a few more females or they chill out. The mallards were here when we moved in and are pretty much wild. They are driving me nuts!

Yeah I can put them outside of coop doghouse type place to sleep or I have a large cage I could put them in inside of coop for now until I find a few more females or they chill out. The mallards were here when we moved in and are pretty much wild. They are driving me nuts!
If they are causing trouble with the Muscovy's being accepted into the flock I'd put them out.

Back
Top Bottom