Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Miss lydia, I know. I don't allow my son in with the ducks anymore unless its to collect eggs. He doesn't understand that in order to beable to pet them he can't chase him. He will be three this 17th.
muscovylover, I'll stop giving him that affection as thats usually the only time he does it. I don't want him getting out of control.

I know what you mean. My niece is 4 and her intentions are purely beautiful but she just can't grasp the facts. She juat wants to pat the big duck when she visits.
Don't stop giving him love. It's an odd but lovely friendship we have with our ducks. If he knows he isn't going to get away with it he will stop. I highly recommend lovingly showing him you are the boss with the mounting :)

Hi it nine days till my babies hatch and how Long do y'all incubate yours this time I did thirty two days but last time I did 35 but they started peeping at least three days early last time so what should I do? Put them longer or leave it because my incubator stops turning 2 days prior to hatch

gotta get newer pics, especially for you white head fans. Seven of my eight girls are white heads. At least half of males are all white heads too. bleh! solid black, solid chocolate, solid cream, solid lavender, and solid porcelain, would be hevenly art to pamper. ladies are lucky i love them. i think whatever keeps re burrowing from neighbors locked barn, maybe eating eggs as well as feed. any ideas? i thought was ground hogs and heard grunting one time i thought, and can almost stick my head in. The drake penned in with them one night tore into something as next day there was blood all around main burrow hole, and tunnels ect stopped for days and now smaller and dirt pushed from inside to close every morn now after i dig out, and drake hisses and sits at hole huffing and puffing.

gotta get newer pics, especially for you white head fans. Seven of my eight girls are white heads. At least half of males are all white heads too. bleh! solid black, solid chocolate, solid cream, solid lavender, and solid porcelain, would be hevenly art to pamper. ladies are lucky i love them. i think whatever keeps re burrowing from neighbors locked barn, maybe eating eggs as well as feed. any ideas? i thought was ground hogs and heard grunting one time i thought, and can almost stick my head in. The drake penned in with them one night tore into something as next day there was blood all around main burrow hole, and tunnels ect stopped for days and now smaller and dirt pushed from inside to close every morn now after i dig out, and drake hisses and sits at hole huffing and puffing.
Rats is one guess, it must not be anything that will kill because your drake maybe able to protect against a rat or ground hog but not a weasel or mink.

Back
Top Bottom