Mustang has decided..Incubating time!

Forced Air, The bator is a Janeol 12 so the humidity was fixed to incubate chicken eggs, Should I consider lowering the humidity? Air cell pics are given below:
I really can't see the whole egg... Any pics of just the traced lines instead of the bright light? I would have put temp up to 100-100.5, but too late now. I tagged you on a thread that should be able to help. -Banti

Sorry..The traced lines pics wouldn't come into focus with the camera (Nor would it come into focus in the incubator so they had to quickly be removed..) so I just traced the lines again on the PC.

Air Cells are traced in black-

I forgot to mention that them temp is measured in Celsius, Should The humidity be raised? And really the chick that is featured in the pics above seemed to be much bigger than a '16' days old chick.

Thankyou Banti
hugs.gif

Sorry..The traced lines pics wouldn't come into focus with the camera (Nor would it come into focus in the incubator so they had to quickly be removed..) so I just traced the lines again on the PC. Air Cells are traced in black- I forgot to mention that them temp is measured in Celsius, Should The humidity be raised? And really the chick that is featured in the pics above seemed to be much bigger than a '16' days old chick. Thankyou Banti :hugs
Humidity should have been lower, IMHO. Air cells seem way too small to me, but it is too late now...... I run 28% humidity, but everybody has a different 'magic number'. And don't worry, I knew what you meant! ;) -Banti

Humidity should have been lower, IMHO. Air cells seem way too small to me, but it is too late now...... I run 28% humidity, but everybody has a different 'magic number'.
And don't worry, I knew what you meant!
wink.png

-Banti

The second eggs air cell looks similar to the day 18 air cell, However the camera didn't capture it..The first egg however, looks like the 7th day air cell
roll.png

Gee, I sure have messed up haven't I?

-Mustang

The second eggs air cell looks similar to the day 18 air cell, However the camera didn't capture it..The first egg however, looks like the 7th day air cell :rolleyes:

Gee, I sure have messed up haven't I?

-Mustang

Yes, the first egg is the one I was worried about. It might drown or hatch weak..... You never know.

All right, I'm signing out for a bit, but try posting on the thread I tagged you in (incubating w/ friends) and see what they say. :frow

Good luck! :fl

Another one down
hit.gif

Oh, I just don't know what is happening! They just seem to be dying day after day. Well I think I should be happy that one made it to Lockdown?

But come to think of it maybe it was for the best, the little guy that died had the extremely small air cell so I am left with the egg that remains with the correct air cell.

There he is..and he actually had his guts hanging out.
idunno.gif

-Mustang

Back
Top Bottom