my 3 year old Silver pied male fanning!

little blue

Chillin' with my Orps
9 Years
Jul 11, 2010
Mansfield, CT
today i went out to feed and water everyone and he was fanning so i ran back inside and got the camera and got some pretty pics of him fanning to his girls.

Beautiful! I want peafowl soooo bad. I'm drooling
droolin.gif

love.gif
I want to hatch those, (no not really). I like peacocoks, but I live near several at a zoo, and they fly into our yard, and sneak nests along our fencerows. I usually give eggs to my mom. This year, I'm sharing them with BYC buddies.

Great photos little blue! I love the first one especially. That peacock has cool markings on his head. I always like the ones with the unique markings like that.
smile.png

thanks everyone he does have cool markings. i think that he is camera shy he does not like his picture taken when ever i run out there to take pics he always stops fanning but this time he let me take the pics.

love.gif
I want to hatch those, (no not really). I like peacocoks, but I live near several at a zoo, and they fly into our yard, and sneak nests along our fencerows. I usually give eggs to my mom. This year, I'm sharing them with BYC buddies.

I would LOVE to hatch some. Can I be your buddy?
bow.gif

Seriously, if you do find some and they're not already spoken for, send me a PM??

Back
Top Bottom