My ANIMAL family :) ~Pic heavy! ~

MonkeyZero

Songster
12 Years
Sep 14, 2007
Modesto Ca
Alrighty. So I was bored and decided to take pictures of my lil ones. Well most of them.
smile.png

Sorry the pics arent great, especially the fish ones...
hmm.png

Here are the Silkies, Seeta and Geeta. They kinda follow each other around or if I'm out there, theyll run after me. Kinda cute to watch. They mostly free range in the back yard.
smile.png

photo11.jpg

Here are my dogs, and also the critter I tell EVERYTHING to. I feel that its better to talk to animals, since they listen and don't tell anyone XD

This is Taj. He's 3 years old but acts like a baby still. Hes really friendly, and very curious about things. As you can tell, he was wondering that my Iphone 4 was. He loves adventuring and gets into everything! XD

photo12.jpg

This is Pluto. He is Taj's dad!
smile.png
Pluto is about 7 years old. He was sleeping and I woke him up and sat him down on the chair. Hes really playful just like Taj, unless he just wakes up. Then he's all lazy until Taj jumps all over him.

photo32.jpg

And then they ran into the dog house

photo22.jpg

Next up is Rani, my cockatiel. She's only friendly to me. And no one else. Well beside my best friend which is odd since he doesnt always see her. She seems to hate everyone else. She usually follows me around the house or sits on my shoulder if the cage is open. Right now, shes on top of the cage preening. Shes tons of fun!
smile.png

photo42.jpg

Here are the Turtles. Red ear sliders to be specific.

Alalea. I just got her Yesterday from a friend. Shes 8 inches long but really shy. Hopefully she warms up to me
smile.png

photo41.jpg

Sequoia. Shes also shy. 5 inches in length.

photo21.jpg

And Willow. Shes 4 inches. I don't think she understands fear. Shes always out of her shell roaming about. And lets anyone hold her too.
smile.png

photo31.jpg

Together
photo5-1.jpg

And next my Koi that were rescued a few days back. So theyre rescues. There was 6 but one died... But theyre doing good and are going in the pond soon
They were in a small fountain(probably 10 gallons) which was SUPER NASTY! yes they are koi in fact. they have the barbels
I need help picking out names for them. I like to go with a theme(my turtles are named after trees lol)

photo3-2.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo33.jpg

photo.jpg

5. This one looks like one of my goldfish that I have, but shes larger so I can tell the difference
photo43.jpg

Next are the Shubunkins that I rescued from the same place the koi were in. Theyre in quarantine but seem to be getting along pretty well.
smile.png

photo1-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Here's the rest of the comets and commons who live in the pond

photo52.jpg

I also have tropical tanks but I'll get pics of those later.

Enjoy
smile.png

And help me pick names?
tongue.png

Thanks Have an amazing day!

Last edited:
I named my goldfish after rocks. Like Granite (a shubunkin who passed away) Sylvia (A red capped oranda who sadly passed away on easter) Coral (some type of red goldfish) Zinc (a black moore) and Goldie (she passed away a while ago too. She was the same type as Coral)

You critters are all so cute! And I love your fish! They are so pretty!

I have a fish named Starburst because when I got her she had a big spot of bright orange. Now she is pure white. And I have a Koi named Bermuda (My mom calls him Barracuda
lol.png
) because he has a perfect triangle on his forehead. My mom had a Koi named Blondie, she now has: Shimmer, Shine, and Dream. I tend to just name the animal what first comes to my head when I get to know them (Like my dog was Roscoe, my cat Ossie, his brother Bear, etc.) .

Back
Top Bottom