My babies 🥰

MelindaEzell

Chirping
Mar 16, 2023
The picture isn’t the best quality. I took it AFTER I turned the lights off🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyway, my babies decided to fly out of their brooder and onto my bed. They slept huddled together in that one spot all night. I never thought I could love chickens so much 💜💜💜

Attachments

• IMG_5320.jpeg
    IMG_5320.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 4
The picture isn’t the best quality. I took it AFTER I turned the lights off🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyway, my babies decided to fly out of their brooder and onto my bed. They slept huddled together in that one spot all night. I never thought I could love chickens so much 💜💜💜
Awww:) i love chickens so much💗 do you have any other chickens or are these your first ones?

I love them they are so sweet I have lap chickens but never "bed chickens" I would love other pics!!! I'll have to post some pics of my babies too!

I love them they are so sweet I have lap chickens but never "bed chickens" I would love other pics!!! I'll have to post some pics of my babies too!
Sure. I mainly have videos and I don’t know how to get a video on here. I figured it out once but it’s like it doesn’t want to work anymore.

Sure. I mainly have videos and I don’t know how to get a video on here. I figured it out once but it’s like it doesn’t want to work anymore.
This is them tonight. Omg I love them 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_5346.jpeg
    IMG_5346.jpeg
    484.2 KB · Views: 1
This is them tonight. Omg I love them 🥰
Don’t they poop all over the bed?? All mine do is poop 😂 I have two groups of babies 6 weeks old and 3 weeks old.. I have a few more coming from a may hatch! It’s so exciting, but my baby birds don’t get to share the cozy bed lol.. my toddlers would LOVE if they did though.

Don’t they poop all over the bed?? All mine do is poop 😂 I have two groups of babies 6 weeks old and 3 weeks old.. I have a few more coming from a may hatch! It’s so exciting, but my baby birds don’t get to share the cozy bed lol.. my toddlers would LOVE if they did though.
They do poop a lot! Lol. But they stay in that one spot all night long. They don’t move at all. And I put that gray sheet on the bed for that reason. 💜 Aww…they’re so sweet. I have some coming in May as well, I’m excited! Although these will be regular sized chickens. I imagine they won’t last as long in the brooder 😬 I bet your babies would LOVE them sleeping in the bed! Both human and chicken babies are only babies for a quick moment, put and old sheet on and let them enjoy it. They just probably shouldn’t cuddle with them 😬😂

Back
Top Bottom