My chicken knew I was sad!!

Just remember...like your chickens...we are here for you, Helen.
hugs.gif

"Dances with Roos
That's it. No more chicky kisses. At least, NOT on the lips!"

LOL!! What's the deal, aren't you into cricket breath?!!!!
D.gif
:
smile.png
smile.png

Last edited:
Hey scrambled egg: I dont kiss chooks on the lips!!!
They may get a kiss on their Tiara (top of headcomb) and I cant feed them little crickets!

I let them forage for snails if i take them on an excursion out to the unprotected front garden!!!

Last edited:
Scrambled Egg: “LOL!! What's the deal, aren't you into cricket breath?!!!!”

No way…and unless they brush their teeth between meal worms, I’m not puckering up for any more fowl smooching!
lol.png

bantymum, tiara? Sounds like you have some spoiled princess chickiepoos there! That's okay. My granddaughter picks hers up, hugs them and sets them on the roost at night. I wouldn't be surprized to hear her reading them bedtime stories!

i have a song i sing to my duck. he knows it and does a dance for me when i sing it to him. it's based on the rubber duckie song.
tongue.png

big_smile.png
I'd like to see that! I love ducks! I got a pair for my daughters for Easter once. They named them Quacker-Jack and Quacker-Jill. We didn’t have a pond and the kid’s wading pool got pea green in 2 days so we ended up giving them to a farm with a lake sized pond. They were a riot, though!

Aaww Bantymum, that was a sweet story. Isn't it great when your chicken can make you feel better? I only just read your post, but it will make my day.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom