My dad thinks it's a brain tumor...

Mia, You ROCK! Sounds like you got her right on track again! You are WOMAN and we hear you ROAR. and it is great she is out kickin' those boys around the yard.
lol.png

Thanks all. Wow just a week or 2 ago I thought she was gonna die... Phew.
Sugar has been making alot more noise aswell. Her chicken noises are kinda funny sounding, but she's making that weird noise hens would make it the morning when they need to lay eggs.
I'm not sure she will be laying eggs, but the noise is a start.

I just read through this entire thread, and am happy that there seems to be a good outcome.
I thnk that once Sugar gets eating regularly, and spends time out in the fresh air and sunlight she will start laying.
You have done an amaizing job with her!
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif

It's not over, sadly. There's a bad smell coming from the bump and brown stuff is coming out now. So I picked more stuff out... It was a dark red almost black, now those chunks are brown and smell awful
sickbyc.gif

Afterwards I washed it out with a saline solution and applied neosporin. She's with my dad sleeping on a cushion. Sugar, what am I to do with you?
hu.gif

I also trimmed her beak and nails. No blood. And I'm wondering if I should paint her nails.. So I know the correct length for next time. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom