My first Fox attack that ended in a kill

Show a picture of where fox penetrates fencing material. You had to get very close to it to see blood from either fox or chicken on fox. In most instances, and I have seen many, attacks by fox are relatively bloodless unless fox has to pull live victim through wire and victim is flinging blood about in struggle.

How about I do one better if I trap it tonight I will take a pic of its torn up neck. I am not posting stuff to debate with people I am thankful for the help you have provided but I dont need to bs with whether the blood was from the fox or chicken. All the fox did was puncture the chickens neck when the chicken died it fell to the ground and the fox could no longer reach it so the chicken was not torn apart at all. I saw the fox while it was trying to push its way through the hole even further to reach the dead chicken. Saw the blood and mess on its neck behind its ear. So when I trap or shoot the fox I will upload a pic for you. Again thanks for your help but I am pretty bored with the 20 questions and your attitude about the fact that the fox did hurt itself I dont need to really prove it to you in the first place. Thanks again have a wonderful day.

Yeah, just be tough and take care of business.

A picture of what? I don't even understand that post. You're in the right - you know what to do.

I'm sorry for your loss, and here's hoping the problem gets solved. You can do it - you sound practical and resourceful. All the best.

im not sure if you have any electrical fences or not, but we once stuck a killed maran on the fence.
its nasty, you string wire that will conduct electricity, string the bird through it into a nice, meaty part, hang it on the electric fence, so when it bites it it will get shocked.

take him out. May be rabid with the actions it is taking... or just stupid silly. Time to meet Darwin.

Yeah, just be tough and take care of business.

A picture of what? I don't even understand that post. You're in the right - you know what to do.

I'm sorry for your loss, and here's hoping the problem gets solved. You can do it - you sound practical and resourceful. All the best.

He wants me to take a picture of the blood on my fence cause he doesnt think the fox cut himself up cause apparently foxes dont hurt themselves when they kill chickens
hmm.png

im not sure if you have any electrical fences or not, but we once stuck a killed maran on the fence.
its nasty, you string wire that will conduct electricity, string the bird through it into a nice, meaty part, hang it on the electric fence, so when it bites it it will get shocked.

Thats a good idea thank you :)

22 rifle has a long range, bullet can go a mile, 12 guage shotgun much better, especially if the animal is rabid.

Ya I want to get a rifle I am scared of using a shot gun if the fox is attacking my chickens I dont want to kill them too. I dated a sniper once for a bit so I can actually aim pretty well. My coop isnt that far from my porch so when I get a gun (which will take six days :'( lol ) I will shoot it if the live trap doesnt get him first.

Back
Top Bottom