My goose has lost Waight

Is there anything besides Flock raiser I could give him to fatten him up? He has lost Alot of weight
purina game bird start, it’s 30% protein.

I haven’t been able to find the vitamin concentrations on it so I’ve no idea if it has enough Bs or anything else so it’s a good idea to keep up on the vitamin supplements with it but it puts weight on them pretty fast.
When he’s back to a normal weight switch him back to the flock raiser or some kind of flock raiser like nutrena.

purina game bird start, it’s 30% protein.

I haven’t been able to find the vitamin concentrations on it so I’ve no idea if it has enough Bs or anything else so it’s a good idea to keep up on the vitamin supplements with it but it puts weight on them pretty fast.
When he’s back to a normal weight switch him back to the flock raiser or some kind of flock raiser like nutrena.
could I give him b vitamins and the Purina game bird?

ok I will see about getting some at my local poultry store. Another question I do know that people and animals sometime cant get B vitamins throught the viatamins, could this be happening? and is so should I give pork or something I know it sounds weird thats why I was aking

Some natural sources of B vitamins are nutritional yeast, salmon, eggs, leafy greens, and certain algae.

For nutritional deficiencies it’s better to give liquid b vitamins for the best absorption and quicker recovery.

Hello and Good Morning
So, some updates on the goose he is the same apart from thar a couple days ago he was trying to stand and could not however he did catch himself. I have not seen him trying to do this since though. I have noticed he has been laying on his left side on ground and in the pool (I have a tote filled with water for him witch he seems to like) his head is lead up against the left side of his body and he will not move it to the left.

Hello and Good Morning
So, some updates on the goose he is the same apart from thar a couple days ago he was trying to stand and could not however he did catch himself. I have not seen him trying to do this since though. I have noticed he has been laying on his left side on ground and in the pool (I have a tote filled with water for him witch he seems to like) his head is lead up against the left side of his body and he will not move it to the left.
I’m sorry but Im having trouble understanding, could you post a picture of him so I can see his head position?

Back
Top Bottom