My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

who is bubbles

Shhhhh..... We don't speak of this bubbles any more.... Very scary slap happy friend we all had once upon a time.
1f609.png
1f648.png
1f648.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Aw man, I was that terrible?? :/
:)gig :hugs)

WHO IS BUBBLES

My username used to be Bubbles12345, after my favorite little rooster. As he grew, he became mean, and I had to sell him. I was very sad about that and didn't want a daily reminder that it was my fault he had turned him mean, so I changed it to BantyChooks, after my bantam chickens, which I adore. Some still call me Bubbles, I answer to both Bubbles and Banti ('nother story behind that'n)/Banty.

lol i don't know either.

THOSE CHICKS ARE ADORABLE!!!!

I just LOVE this fat little dumplin!  :love

Thanks, you two!! Aren't they just so huggable??? :love

Last edited:
Aw man, I was that terrible?? :/
:)gig :hugs)
My username used to be Bubbles12345, after my favorite little rooster. As he grew, he became mean, and I had to sell him. I was very sad about that and didn't want a daily reminder that it was my fault he had turned him mean, so I changed it to BantyChooks, after my bantam chickens, which I adore. Some still call me Bubbles, I answer to both Bubbles and Banti ('nother story behind that'n)/Banty.

Thanks, you two!! Aren't they just so huggable??? :love

I was teasing runt. Lol you are never awful.

Aw man, I was that terrible??
hmm.png

(
gig.gif
hugs.gif
)

Thanks, you two!! Aren't they just so huggable???
love.gif
Speaking of huggable when are we going to get to see more pics????

Back
Top Bottom