MY HEN CROWS!!!!

OneDirectioner

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 25, 2012
I am here!
please answer my hen she crows!! and i know she is a hen she lays eggs! she did the egg squat and laid the first egg!! but........
SHE CROWS??? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?????
hide.gif

I am amazed by my girls on a regular basis.. My family and I are saving for a piece of property where all animals are welcome. Im getting closer to having the deposit needed.We will have a small animal rescue. right now my mom and I live side by side in a mobile home park.I am not permitted to do much of anything here but I have my ways LOL.Just a couple years to go and there will be MANY chickens!

My hen is the gentlest and sweetest hen.. She is not aggressive just because she crows. She has the run of the garden and I carry her to her cage at night. She snuggles under my arm and falls asleep and then I put her in the cage. She definitely crows and mostly in the morning to remind me that she wants to be let out of the cage!! I am not crazy!

Do you have a rooster? Often a hen will take the role as the rooster, will crow, breed her sisters, and sometimes turn into a rooster with rooster parts. Its not that uncommon, although it is, its not unheard of and is natural. Course she may stop laying eggs and your hens may start laying fertile eggs but... I doubt it
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom