My hen is CROWING! Thread

I have a chick that was hatched in January, his name is Embargo after" O grab me". He is crippled in two ways, he has crippled toes and the other leg is twisted backwards. He seems to get along well, and hops and flys. He is black with white spots, not barred but spotted. He likes dark places to hide thence the name.

I have a chick that was hatched in January, his name is Embargo after" O grab me". He is crippled in two ways, he has crippled toes and the other leg is twisted backwards. He seems to get along well, and hops and flys. He is black with white spots, not barred but spotted. He likes dark places to hide thence the name.

Do you have any photos of him?

heres Embargo

I need my Bantam hen to stop crowing. Help. She's about 7 and didn't start this till about a year ago. She is so full of herself but we live in a neighborhood and I'm afraid of a complaint. My husband is ready to re-home her. Any ideas on quieting her down?

I need my Bantam hen to stop crowing.  Help.  She's about 7 and didn't start this till about a year ago.  She is so full of herself but we live in a neighborhood and I'm afraid of a complaint.  My husband is ready to re-home her.  Any ideas on quieting her down?
Maybe try putting her in a entirely black dog carrier so she sleeps in... This won't stop her crowing but will prevent her from
crowing in the mornings, try to muffle any sounds by growing TALL plants in her free ranging and coop area, some people might enjoy crowing. You can keep her indoors at night and the mornings

Back
Top Bottom