My hen is paralysed!!!!

Oct 24, 2022
hello, so yesterday i noticed my hen was limping on one leg and i thought maybe she sprained a muscle. The next day she couldn't walk AT ALL. She also doesn’t eat much and sleeps a lot. I thought she had leg mite infestation so i dunked her in vegetable oil and put vaseline on her feet. but now i’m thinking she might have marek’s disease?Her poop is also diarreah and white with blood. I’m not sure what to do please help me i also am unable to take her to a vet.
IMG_5764.jpeg

I'm thinking back and remembering now that when my hen had mereks one day she couldnt move her legs next day she couldnt move at all. So sorry. But you should get other oppinions. You might have to put her down so be prepared. I am truly sorry.

I'm thinking back and remembering now that when my hen had mereks one day she couldnt move her legs next day she couldnt move at all. So sorry. But you should get other oppinions. You might have to put her down so be prepared. I am truly sorry.
oh thats horrible so sorry that happened. I am prepared to put her down if she still stays like this which is horrible but i still have hope for other opinions. I just hope she feels no pain :(

what did you end up doing ? did she die ?

oh thats horrible so sorry that happened. I am prepared to put her down if she still stays like this which is horrible but i still have hope for other opinions. I just hope she feels no pain :(
I dont think she is in pain. Your a good owner to be willing to do whats right. Good job❤

Back
Top Bottom