My kids love chickens/what about yours?

I used photo bucket to post mine it is really easy once you get it figured out.Just do like Rchicks said and go up to FAQ'S and then click where it say How to post pics, scroll down a little and it will tell you how to get a photobucket account (it's free) then upload your pics to your account and follow the instructions. I can't wait to see your pics. I wish all the kids here are within a few miles of our home . My duaghter is a home schooler and she is a tom boy at heart she wants to be a paleontologist when she grows up. And she loves chickens. Problems is is most of her "friends" are prissy litle brats that think she is a Nerd because she rather study Dinosaurs, and breeds of chickens. than sit and watch cartoons, and play Dress up and make-up. Last week one of these girls came over and told her she was gross because she was holding a chicken. I have been working really hard at trying to cut these girls out of her life and get her new ones. See has two that she meet through 4-H, which is really good. These Bratty girls are from when I had her in public school. Not that all public schooled kids are this way, but the ones she tried to make friends sure are.

Well... I got some pics uploaded to photobucket, but I haven't figured out how to get them on here yet.... I'll keep working on it.. right now I have to get a bunch of kids to bed and by the time I'm done with that I'm usually ready to crash myself... but we'll see, maybe I'll tackle this later!

I'm sorry that you've had a negative experience with those girls Alley... my older kids are all public schooled and I can assure you that they do help build coops and are very interested in paleontology and LOVE chickens, as do most of their friends who visit.... so maybe, it's more the personalities than the educational choice.

Anyway, all of these kids and chickens are beautiful, and so much fun to look at! I agree that kids growing up with pets to love are lucky!

chickenmama
Under each photo in your PhotoBucket.com album, there are three lines of code. You want to copy and paste the IMG code. Just highlight it, right click and select copy. Then you just right click and select paste to post a picture here. Hope that helps....

IMG_1521.jpg
IMG_1520.jpg
IMG_1441.jpg

I think I did it! Thanks for your help! Now, it's time for bed!!

Have a great night everyone!

IMG_1369.jpg
IMG_1435.jpg

Just had to add my little guy with a CLEANER face and his older sister who loves chickens too!

This posting pictures deal is fun!! Look out, you'll all be sorry that you taught me this... now it's really time for bed!

Quote:
LMAO Ya everyone always wants to borrow him LOL.. Not only does he build coops and such but his actual real job is Loader operator.. Hubby and FIL cut up the iron, he runs the loader and puts all the iron onto the trailer We just got an articulated front end loader that has claws on the bucket... You should see him run that puppy... Hes very good.....
He isnt home schooled although he wanted to be so hed have more time to work, hunt and do stuff...I wanted him to be in school so hed be a kid more often instead of a mini adult... He spends so much time with us (me, dad and FIL) that he really wouldnt have any friends if he wasnt in school.. He just graduated 8th grade... So now he will start High School after summer break. Hes going to be a kid whether he likes it or not LOL... I figure he has plenty of time in his life to work...
And we dont do 4H.. Our 4H leaders are seriously lacking in actualy knowledge. Its more a social event for the housewives thana real 4H club.. After the rabbit leader proved her lack of knowledge we switched to turkeys.. And then the Turkey leader was telling everyone that broad breasted bronzes would indeed turn white in time for fair... She swore up and down those brown babies were broad breasted whites... BIG clue as to the lack if knowledge there so we havent been back in 4H...
I think its great we all have kids that are into the birds
smile.png
It is so neat seeing pics of all the kids enjopying the birds
smile.png
I hope they all grow up to be little bird farmers
smile.png

Well remeber royal oaks if you ever want to get rid of him for a few weeks you can always send him to me.....Now how come I can't get my kids to help like that?
roll.png

Posted these on the general page earlier, but in case you missed them:D
Caleah got the chicks for her B-day yesterday
CaleahsBdaypresent07013.jpg

CaleahsBdaypresent07004.jpg

Royal Oaks Ranch, Where in Northern CA are you? We're in Oregon House, CA (Yuba County).

Back
Top Bottom