My little Nando just will not grow! Update: He's found a forever home!

Yep, our farm if full of oddballs.
tongue.png
One more is the icing on the cake. We have been introducing them slowly but my girls are so submissive that they dont even know hes there lol.

His crow is so funny lol.

Quote:
He is a handsome stout dude isn't he! What an ugly duckling story he turned out to be! It was so nice meeting up with you today. Can't wait to see Nando in his new digs! He is so lucky to have found you. Gives me peace of mind. Boy, sure is quiet around here.......
wink.png

Last edited:
Hes been doing really great with the girls. They are acting like hes always been apart of their flock. I decided to put him in there with the girls this morning and it was like hes always belonged there
tongue.png
I'll post some pictures today of them. <3

Hooray for Nando! And he's my neighbor - I'm just a stone's throw from Carver just up 212 from Alice's Country Market/Natures Country Store/Whatever it's called. How wonderful of you to give him a new home, stellas mommy!! And Pharm Girl, I'm sure saying goodbye was bittersweet after all you did for him. But knowing he will be loved makes all the difference.

What a wonderful story!!

Quote:
Yay! I'm so glad his gentle nature has transferred over so far. I was hoping he wouldn't feel the need to be more aggressive to assimilate in. Can't wait for pictures!
caf.gif
His girls have been squawking all morning. Might be egg songs, might be missing their version of Justin Bieber. He was their rock star. They will adjust soon enough. At least they don't have to give any more piggy back rides
gig.gif

Quote:
Oh man yeah thats super close! If you know where the Carver boat ramp is, we live right next to there!

I seriously never knew so many people from this forum lived so close!

Back
Top Bottom