My little Nando just will not grow! Update: He's found a forever home!

Quote:
Yay! I'm so glad his gentle nature has transferred over so far. I was hoping he wouldn't feel the need to be more aggressive to assimilate in. Can't wait for pictures!
caf.gif
His girls have been squawking all morning. Might be egg songs, might be missing their version of Justin Bieber. He was their rock star. They will adjust soon enough. At least they don't have to give any more piggy back rides
gig.gif

Ive herd him crow like twice so far. He has a pretty funny crow lol. Its not loud either!

Aww his poor girls are thinking "what happened to my stud muffin"
tongue.png

Quote:
Oh man yeah thats super close! If you know where the Carver boat ramp is, we live right next to there!

I seriously never knew so many people from this forum lived so close!

We're in Canby, but we have a late Saturday breakfast at the Hangar about once a month.
big_smile.png

OK so here are a few pictures of Nando! Hes enjoying a little snack with the girls. Hes really bonded with a reciently molted chicken, her name is Blondie. Were keeping him in the chicken run and coop for a week or two until he gets used to everything and then we will let him free range on good days for a while.
smile.png

Sorry about the picture quality, I just decided to take pics with my camera phone.

Mx17S.jpg

NJvmu.jpg

3Miag.jpg

Rhbm9.jpg

Last edited:
Oh thanks for the pictures! I can't believe he's adjusting so well. I love to see how he's doing and glad he's found a friend.

Quote:
Well, he is quite popular with the ladies. You'll have to take more pics of him and his new girlfriend. Is she the blond one in the former pics? Figures he'd go for the blond. Men. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom