My little Nando just will not grow! Update: He's found a forever home!

Great story. I just joined and read this from page 1!
clap.gif

Quote:
Well, he is quite popular with the ladies. You'll have to take more pics of him and his new girlfriend. Is she the blond one in the former pics? Figures he'd go for the blond. Men. Sheesh.

Haha yes his new girlfriend is the blonde one. She is super mellow and a amazing egg layer. I kind of figured she would bond well with him. Shes a super cuddly chicken as well. If you let them free range, and you sit on the grass she will come up to you and expect you to pick her up.

I'll go take some more pictures in a second. I'll update this when I get them back up here.
smile.png

Quote:
Well, he is quite popular with the ladies. You'll have to take more pics of him and his new girlfriend. Is she the blond one in the former pics? Figures he'd go for the blond. Men. Sheesh.

Haha yes his new girlfriend is the blonde one. She is super mellow and a amazing egg layer. I kind of figured she would bond well with him. Shes a super cuddly chicken as well. If you let them free range, and you sit on the grass she will come up to you and expect you to pick her up.

I'll go take some more pictures in a second. I'll update this when I get them back up here.
smile.png

caf.gif

Omg I am so sorry I didnt realize I didnt post new pictures. I have such a busy life sometimes its crazy. Tomorrow when its morning I'll let the guys out. I let Nando out this morning to free range with the girls. He did great so far. It was a pain in the booty to get him back into the coop though!

Nando and some of the girls. (they kind of just split into 2 different groups.)

2di0cix.jpg

3509e6g.jpg

Hes in the back of this pic its hard to see him.

29fvwaa.jpg

b4vyja.jpg

345y7on.jpg

Last edited:
droolin.gif
Can't believe he just joined your flock like he'd lived with them forever. Crazy. Hope he's behaving himself. He look like he's got an eye on you. Making sure you don't try to catch him. His tail is really coming in. So handsome.

Back
Top Bottom