my minature horse

markhaley

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 26, 2014
texas

The top left is Lexi and she is the mother of Lucky to her right. And the bottom is Hotshot. Lexi is 22 years old and Lucky is 4 years old and Hotshot is 5 years old. Hope you enjoy. God Bless Mark & Donna

They are so cute!!!
I love minis...
I have 2
[/IMG]

The brown is a dwarf mini named Dakota( 15 yrs)
And the white is traveler (7yrs)
I love them!!!!!

They are so aw some. They are fun to be around. In another month my three will be getting a bath. They won't like me that day.LOL

Hello again, and good morning. My horses will be getting a hair cut next month. Here in south east Texas we warm up early than some states. But any way, my horse feels alto better after all the hair treatment. There just like me when I was a kid, many moons ago, I screamed and cry ed and fussed when I had to set in that big black chair. I always thought that big man in that white coat was going to cut my head off.LOL God Bless Mark & Donna

I have minis too!
I show mine and do lots of body clipping and grooming!
This yr I took the yr off to fix fences and barns.
But will again attend next yr!

I have 7 minis.
2 stallions
5 mares
And 1 is prego.

All are double registered with AMHA/AMHR. and all are 34" or under. I have all bays and buckskins with 3 being roaned. And one is a silver dapple. Im a huge fan of a certain bloodline and own 4 with that line (komokos little king supreme).
My farm name is Silver Maple Miniatures.

Im also the miniature equine farrier for my county too!

I LOVE MINIS!

Back
Top Bottom