My Prediction

Mine worked, I did it for you
gig.gif

Because I agree they both are good ideas
wink.png

Top of my list of good ideas is somebody re-doing the peafowl stickies to make them more user-friendly and up to date, but I'm trying not to volunteer.
hide.gif

I also have noticed I can't see ovations or make them from my cell phone.... apparently the mobile version scaled that out.

Post #22991.

-Kathy

STOP THAT!  They are supposed to be good posts...  no wonder no one else wanted to guess.  :rant   23,000  add a hundred per day and you win the kewpie doll. 

Lots of posts like that, but also thinking about doing some new ones. Top of the list is "how to stabilize the critically I'll bird". I have a new method that I've been trying, and it seems to be working better.

-Kathy

Okay @KsKingBee , you made me look.
gig.gif
Which meant I had to figure out where BYC stashes the info. @casportpony is definitely the queen... she made #4 yesterday, and is also in the top 10 for the whole week!

And I dunno when I hit 1000 (this morning?) because I forgot to check the number and didn't even realize it is the 22nd today. Sheesh.
lau.gif
Your post answering mine WAS your 1000th post!
gig.gif

BTDT, thanks for the link, hope it gets used
wink.png

Well, what I meant was, maybe it is time for a winter blizzard of paper
lau.gif

Maybe they need to get A LOT of forms
caf.gif

Since I would have thought it was blindingly obvious to whoever reviews the nominations...
he.gif
Maybe if there is a small mountain of paper they will get the idea????

Back
Top Bottom