My Prediction

The first time i saw this down arrow in this site i thought its something negative
roll.png

Down arrow? Do you mean the green "thumbs up" or are you talking about some other icon on the pages?

Maybe he means the down arrow that is there once the post has an ovation? Like your post #51 has now, it's a blue down arrow next to the #1.

-Kathy

Kathy, STOP that
lau.gif

I dunno, let's see what he says... There's a bajillion confusing little icons flung all over the place... I am getting too old to figure out all this cutesy stuff
old.gif

Okay @KsKingBee , you made me look.
gig.gif
Which meant I had to figure out where BYC stashes the info. @casportpony is definitely the queen... she made #4 yesterday, and is also in the top 10 for the whole week!

And I dunno when I hit 1000 (this morning?) because I forgot to check the number and didn't even realize it is the 22nd today. Sheesh.

gig.gif
Which meant I had to figure out where BYC stashes the info. @casportpony is definitely the queen... she made #4 yesterday, and is also in the top 10 for the whole week!

And I dunno when I hit 1000 (this morning?) because I forgot to check the number and didn't even realize it is the 22nd today. Sheesh.
Where does BYC stash that info?

-Kathy

gig.gif

lau.gif
Your post answering mine WAS your 1000th post!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom