My Prediction

Post #22991.

-Kathy

STOP THAT! They are supposed to be good posts... no wonder no one else wanted to guess.
rant.gif
23,000 add a hundred per day and you win the kewpie doll.

Post #22991.

-Kathy

STOP THAT!  They are supposed to be good posts...  no wonder no one else wanted to guess.  :rant   23,000  add a hundred per day and you win the kewpie doll. 

Lots of posts like that, but also thinking about doing some new ones. Top of the list is "how to stabilize the critically I'll bird". I have a new method that I've been trying, and it seems to be working better.

-Kathy

Mine worked, I did it for you
gig.gif

Because I agree they both are good ideas
wink.png

Top of my list of good ideas is somebody re-doing the peafowl stickies to make them more user-friendly and up to date, but I'm trying not to volunteer.
hide.gif

Mine worked, I did it for you
gig.gif

Because I agree they both are good ideas
wink.png

Top of my list of good ideas is somebody re-doing the peafowl stickies to make them more user-friendly and up to date, but I'm trying not to volunteer.
hide.gif
Thanks for the ovations!

I agree, the stickies need some work.

-Kathy

I did not know this:

"IM injections are most commonly given in the pectoral muscles located on either side of the keel bone. Due to the renal shunt of birds, where blood in the lower part of the G.I and caudal extremities may pass directly through the kidneys prior to being filtered by the liver, it is recommended that injections be given in the upper two thirds of the birds’ breast muscling. These muscles also contain a higher number of capillaries making aspiration before giving the injection even more important."
http://www.fvmace.org/FVMA_83rd_Ann...chnical Procedures for the Avian Patient.html

Back
Top Bottom