My Prediction

Okay @KsKingBee , you made me look.
gig.gif
Which meant I had to figure out where BYC stashes the info. @casportpony is definitely the queen... she made #4 yesterday, and is also in the top 10 for the whole week!

And I dunno when I hit 1000 (this morning?) because I forgot to check the number and didn't even realize it is the 22nd today. Sheesh.
What on earth are you all talking about????????????????

Maybe he means the down arrow that is there once the post has an ovation? Like your post #51 has now, it's a blue down arrow next to the #1.

-Kathy

Kathy, STOP that
lau.gif

I dunno, let's see what he says... There's a bajillion confusing little icons flung all over the place... I am getting too old to figure out all this cutesy stuff
old.gif
Yup, i meant this:

Yup, i meant this:

Yes, that is what appears once someone has given an ovation (green thumbs up) to the post. I can easily see how one would think it meant "down" or negative
gig.gif

Glad I am not the only one occasionally confused by the plethora of icons
lau.gif

What on earth are you all talking about????????????????

Under your name, at the lower left side of the screen, it says "posts" -- that is the cumulative number of all the posts you ever put up on BYC.

For some reason (long winter nights? no streaming of movies in KS?), @KsKingBee likes watching the post count.
lau.gif

We need to take up a collection and get him a netflix subscription for Christmas.

That is a 'drop down' arrow, it opens up a box to let you read the ovation someone else posted.

Yeah, learnt that later, i remember the first time i saw it was on one of pictures posts in *Show us Your peas thread*, they were three people gave me thumps up, so i thought i really did something bad
lau.gif

Under your name, at the lower left side of the screen, it says "posts" -- that is the cumulative number of all the posts you ever put up on BYC.

For some reason (long winter nights? no streaming of movies in KS?), @KsKingBee likes watching the post count.
lau.gif

We need to take up a collection and get him a netflix subscription for Christmas.
Do you have any idea just how many movies would eat up my 15 gig Dish allows us per month? When we run out it's like having dial up only worse.
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom