My Quail Ate a Chicken Nugget

Oob Child

Crowing
May 13, 2023
I think the title explains most of it.
I just found out that last night my friend held a McDonald's chicken nugget in front of my quail, George, as a joke (after I left the room). George apparently took a bite of it, but only a small bite.
She is acting completely normal as of this morning.
Will George be ok?

I just found out that last night my friend held a McDonald's chicken nugget in front of my quail, George, as a joke (after I left the room). George apparently took a bite of it, but only a small bite.
Will George be ok?
Beware: if she likes them you may end up getting DoorDash deliveries!

Will George be ok?
It's perfectly fine, sometimes for Thanksgiving I'll give my birds The leftovers of the turkey LOL

Will George be ok?
PLEASE DO NOT WORRY!!!!! My chickens have accidentally drank diesel and didn't even get sick! My chickens also got into a barrel of moldy corn and ended up just fine. The only side effect George will have is absolute happiness!

Back
Top Bottom