my rare harlequin quail are laying

hi Im looking for hatching [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]harlequin quail eggs?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]does anyone here has some or know someone that has some?[/FONT]

thank you

THANK YOU SO MUCH
big_smile.png

Do you have any African Harlequin quail for sale or know of anyone who does? I am in MA Thanks,B

Hi, i come from London England and breed many pairs of the African Harlequin Quail, along with its closely related Rain quail and Jungle Bush Quail. i do sent hatching eggs aboard if you would be interested to try, please email me on [email protected]. regards.

Hi Tony,

My name is Terri and I am new to this site. I asked in a different thread if anyone knew where I could get African Harlequins. I am disabled, live in AZ, and this climate will be good for both of us :)
Are you still breeding them? If so, how much do you charge for eggs/chicks? Thank you!

Terri

Sorry I no longer raise any quail.I gave my last pair to Birdboy508 in Ma. who started this thread in .I don't think he has had any luck with them.Check with Stella on this thread maybe she has some available.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom