My RP Turkeys!

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
Well...seems like Eve made a full recovery. Adam is always showing off for her, but she just walks away! LOL She is a bad girl....I think its hurting his ego!
Here is Adam..and Eve not looking too interested!LOL

AdamFull07.jpg

This one is my BBB..Mary....not sure of her age. This is the one I got from the dirty bird lady! LOL

MaryTurkeySept07.jpg
So far, everyone is getting along fine!

I'd love to have a RP around here for eye candy! He's very handsome. Well that lady has earned her poor self a nickname, Dirty Bird Lady. Hope she realizes what she should do in the future for the birds. Some people get so overwhelmed that they dont know how to change things sometimes.

Thanks everyone...Cynthia...the "dirty Bird Lady" LOL....is going to come over here one day next week...to bring the chickens to me...and see how they SHOULD live! I hope she gets an idea...and fixes her set up. Oh, and I DO have shoe covers...she WILL be wearing them when on my property. Dont want her to bring anything in on my flocks!

turkeyman.....im not sure if she can fly, they are in a covered pen. Its only 5 1/2 ft tall....she flaps her little wings...ALOT, but never takes "flight" She is quite young tho, I believe her to be about 4 months old.I am hopeing she turns out to be just a Bronze...and NOT a Broad Breasted Bronze. I would like to keep her forever....well...forever in chicken/turkey life! LOL She is such a sweetie!

To me she looks like a bronze. That is the reason I was asking if she could fly because bronze can fly really good.

Thanks turkeyman....I sure hope she is a bronze. This woman was not sure. Either way....thier pen is covered...so she wont be taking flight any time soon!

Back
Top Bottom