My totally FREE coop!! FINALLY FINISHED!! (all pics on 1st post)

clap.gif
Wowzers!! How cool is that! I'm so happy you were able to save the wood before it burned!!! Wish we had some guys around here that would build me things.
roll.png

~Aspen

I'm just anxous to get it fiished! I am always like that....I always want things done immediately. I am the most impatient person. I cant wait to see what its gonna look like when its all done!
cool.png

Gotta love free stuff! Love your find! I was looking for another coop, found someone with an 8x8 shed they wanted rid of! I have 12 4 wk olds to move in when the renovations are completed then build an attached run!

That coop is going to be huge! It looks really good so far! I can't believe it's all been FREE up to this point! WoW! That would never be my luck. ANyway, great save, and can't wait to see more progress! And btw-- your kids are adorable!
wink.png
Oh, and I Loooooove silkies!!

Well we reciently got some Lav. orps and we needed more room for them too so it couldnt have better timeing. I still have enough materials left hopefully to do the rest of it as well. I also got 2 free windows from a local shop that had them out for the trash. They are nice vinal windows too! I hope it turns out ok. This is the first time I have built anything like this myself. My did built the yellow one and I watched so I am just doing it how I remember that we did the last one.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom