My Uncles Impeyan Pheasants

mochicken

Songster
8 Years
Apr 27, 2011
NW Missouri
My uncle has this beautiful pair of Impeyans, I tried to snap a couple pictures for you all to see them. They are STUNNING in real person

img3685v.jpg

img3686yw.jpg

Quote:
I knew this phrase would be in here somewhere. Ive been raising pheasants and all other kind of species for over thirty years and if your farm is clean and well taken care of then you will never have to worry about diseases. My pheasants, peafowl, turkeys, and chickens are all hatched in same incubator and same brooders. I do most of the stuff people say harm your birds and yet i have better success and better birds than most of the people i know.

And I will post it every time I see someone doing it.Pheasants are very susubtible to diseases that chickens carry.I don't care how clean your pens are it's just the way of life in the pheasant world.You to should be spreading the word not excepting chickens near pheasants.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:
I knew this phrase would be in here somewhere. Ive been raising pheasants and all other kind of species for over thirty years and if your farm is clean and well taken care of then you will never have to worry about diseases. My pheasants, peafowl, turkeys, and chickens are all hatched in same incubator and same brooders. I do most of the stuff people say harm your birds and yet i have better success and better birds than most of the people i know.

dont fight children lol, they are not my pheasants, I asked him how long he has been keeping them and he said his chickens and pheasants are all right next to eachother and he is not changing it, I cant change his mind and I really dont know enough to change it anyway lol

Thanks for the compliments on them and I will be glad to share your compliments and concerns with him since he is not a member here.......................yet
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom