Naked Neck/Turken Thread

A few pics of some of my NNs

Miss Priss an NN x spitzhauben she is blue and I think beautiful. A few of my EE in the background

Miss Priss again

Mensa, a NN from Draye, she is the smartest chickie doo I've seen

A NN x hoodia I got from a fellow BYCer these guys are so comical looking w/ the beards and the growing top knots.

a hooda and Mensa having a disscussion over the cucumber.

My ee Leppy Q in the front and the NN teens growing up.

Love Miss Priss, Kassaundra. She's prettier than my girl. Such a nice crisp blue. Does the Spitzhauben breeding make her demeanor any different than some of the others? I'd like to see pixs of the NN x hoodia birds as they grow. Very interesting. BTW, what or who is hoodia?

Love Miss Priss, Kassaundra. She's prettier than my girl. Such a nice crisp blue. Does the Spitzhauben breeding make her demeanor any different than some of the others? I'd like to see pixs of the NN x hoodia birds as they grow. Very interesting. BTW, what or who is hoodia?
Thanks, they both were/are very cautious, but not sure if that is breeding or raising. Miss Priss is getting more friendly she will come up to me in a group of chickens and actually ate out of my hands last night, but Jackie O her sister still is having nothing to do w/ us at all. I don't raise our chickens as lap birds or anything, but they all will eat out of my hand and they all come running for treats whenever they see me. We just got these two girls a couple of weeks ago.

I meant to type houdan, they are a cross w/ a houdan and a NN. He (the guy who I got them from)called them naked hooda's. I got them from a local bycer b/c I was wanting NN w/ topknots and larger size. He had some older ones and the top knot gets much bigger w/ a little age.

Back
Top Bottom