Naked Neck/Turken Thread

20170522_194647-jpg.1027137

That one on the left...... :love

Hi! Sorry about the late response but this has proven to be an exceptionally busy month for me. I definitely have non-solid NNs, but like the others I only ship hatching eggs, not chicks since I'm also not NPIP certified.
Ok, thank you!!! I will probably just end up getting some chicks locally, even though they are most likely solid color.

With NN, IF Breed with EE/Aru/Amer any egg Color laying Breed. . . Will the NN have the colored Egg or will they be Brown ?
Depends on if they inherit the colored egg gene w/ pea combed colored layers,the pea comb and colored egg gene are closely related, so a good early (w/ohaving to wait to pol) indicator

I've been so swamped, and have lost track of keeping weights and getting photos. But I got some nice shots of Khan today - he's all grown up. Snape was being a butt today, and I warned him that I had a replacement ready to go, so he'd better settle down. I honestly think he understood me... :lau

Khan1.5-060317JPG.JPG
Khan2-060317.JPG
Khan3-060317.JPG

The S&Gs are shaping up nicely - I'll try to get some weights and photos soon.

- Ant Farm

I've been so swamped, and have lost track of keeping weights and getting photos. But I got some nice shots of Khan today - he's all grown up. Snape was being a butt today, and I warned him that I had a replacement ready to go, so he'd better settle down. I honestly think he understood me... :lau

View attachment 1030532 View attachment 1030533 View attachment 1030534

The S&Gs are shaping up nicely - I'll try to get some weights and photos soon.

- Ant Farm

they do understand!

btw, really nice chickens.

With NN, IF Breed with EE/Aru/Amer any egg Color laying Breed. . . Will the NN have the colored Egg or will they be Brown ?

with the EE you never know what egg colour they will lay but with any true blue egg layer the first generation of chicks will all be blue/green layers. the second generation will be a surprise, just like any other EE. blue egg gene is dominant so if present the hen will lay blue/green eggs.

Back
Top Bottom