Naked Necks,Turkens, and more NAKED NECKS Gotta love them.

Pics
Hi guys, Super excited, Will be borrowing my "Sisters, Farther in laws", Grahams, Turken X Polish for a few weeks to hatch some eggs from.

Never seen it but he says it's kind of black so I will be crossing it with my Wc Black Frizzle polish cockerel.

He go it by accident when he bought a polish hen, left her 1-2 weeks with his own polish cockerel and then hatched a load of her eggs
Turned out she had been running with a turken, so when the eggs hatched he was VERY confused when he found a chick with no neck feathers, had never seen a Turken before.

What do you think the crosses from this will be.

50% will be frizzle
what % will be naked neck??
The chicks will be 3/4 polish 1/4 turken.
Thanks, Meredith

I found this thread this evening. I have to show my NN. His name is Elvis. I think he is gorgeous. But I am predjucice. I love all my NN's.
ep.gif
droolin.gif
ep.gif
your cockerels amazing

Hi guys, Super excited, Will be borrowing my "Sisters, Farther in laws", Grahams, Turken X Polish for a few weeks to hatch some eggs from.

Never seen it but he says it's kind of black so I will be crossing it with my Wc Black Frizzle polish cockerel.

He go it by accident when he bought a polish hen, left her 1-2 weeks with his own polish cockerel and then hatched a load of her eggs
Turned out she had been running with a turken, so when the eggs hatched he was VERY confused when he found a chick with no neck feathers, had never seen a Turken before.

What do you think the crosses from this will be.

50% will be frizzle
what % will be naked neck??
The chicks will be 3/4 polish 1/4 turken.
Thanks, Meredith
Please post pics.Really want to see what I can expect next year.

Anyone have any SQ naked neck chicks for sale. That they are willing to ship to az

I've looked for years so I could buy some my self, but till this day I have found no one that sells them.

So, I decided to work on my own, fir a few years now I have blacks, and they have always won BV in the shows ( mmmm, maybe it's because I'm the only one showing NNs )

Last year I started making my reds and whites might not be SQ but I'm working toward that.

Back
Top Bottom