Naming ideas.

Sydneyrsteele

In the Brooder
Mar 28, 2020
Hi,

First time chicken owner. Realistically probably bot getting my chicks till next years but I want a little fun seeing what names you guys will come up with. I am thinking 3 or 4 female chicks. Most like 3. I like themes and current cats are harley quinn ( little) and Calcifer. Dogs are mia and nina. Not that those matter. I was thinking may older names. I have lucy, Aubrey and marilyn for 3. And the golden girls if we get 4. My bf and I are nerdy as well. Let's see what yall come up with and of course this could all change once I meet them.

My 5yo daughter has already named ours lol. We will be getting 4 females. She has picked HeiHei (moana), Scuttle (little mermaid), Chicoletta (paw patrol), and Steve The Great (just a friend of ours haha)

My 3 new girls are a bit of a greys anatomy theme with Izzy and Yang ... and bluey not related

I named most of my original chickens after the characters in the move "Harvey" with James Stewart (1950). Elwood P. Dowd was my rooster, Myrtle Mae, & Vita Louise were two girls. Also I named chickens from my favorite characters in the movie "Chicken Run". Ginger was a big favorite! Others I have named for their personalities, Sadie Thompson (another movie character) is silly, follows me like a puppy and very curious. It's hard to name something you don't have yet! I also named my last batch of chicks after my family, Bill (my Dad), Lucille (Mom), and Barbara Ann (sister)! Good luck and have fun! :love

Back
Top Bottom