NatureWise Feather Fixer pellet- anyone using?

Taa-Daa!!
I hadn't thrown the bag out yet!

I am just starting this product as well, hoping for good results! My local Agway ordered it for me. They hadnt heard of it before. I accidently came upon an ad for it in our local Steed Read!

My only complaint is that all of my girl's egg shells are getting thin while eating this food.
I'm pretty sure I'll be switching off of it, or at least mixing it with something else. They look awesome, but the eggs aren't getting what they need, so something is amiss.

Just started today! Hoping for the best.......we shall see what the results are. Some of my hens are having a rough go of it and hope this helps them out. I will update shortly.......

It sounds like I really, really need this product, but I've called every feed store for 80 miles and nobody carries it and nobody will order it. TSC said that they could possibly order it in a few weeks when the contract with NatureWise is done.

My chickens are looking pretty beat up right now; fighting and a couple have no feathers on their necks. I am planning to get a second feeder to cut down on the fighting over a "place at the table." This feed looks like it is worth a try. There is a TSC on the opposite side of town and I will make a trip there soon .

Back
Top Bottom