Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Pics
Does anybody know of any breeder in Nebraska that has white Chanteclers for sale? I'm possibly looking for day old chicks for this spring and they've been hard to find anywhere nearby. Sand Hill in Iowa has white chanteclers but they're sold out through 2014. Last year I bought my chicks from a breeder friend of mine but he doesn't have Chanteclers. Because he's a stand up breeder and I had zero problems with my chicks I'd like to do something similar and find a good breeder. I may be looking for something that I just can't find nearby; but I thought I'd ask the Nebraska brain trust.
Thanks everyone.
Nate

Cackle hatchery has them, bro in law lives in lebanon missouri, He is coming up this coming weekend but don't know if cackle will have any available that day. Looks like they are almost $7 each straight run.

This is about the fight of a 5yr old girl to keep her beloved silkie roo Dallas in a tiny farm/agriculteral UN-incorperated town in Dufur, OR.

OK ALL YOU NEBRASKA PEEPS...PLEASE READ THIS AND SIGN THE PETITION .
I AM THE SELF APPOINTED CHEERLEADER FOR THIS CAUSE!.

AFTER YOU READ AND SIGN PLEASE SEND IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

EVEN BETTER; SEND AN EMAIL TO DUFUR CITY COUNCIL!

.LETS LET THIS TINY TOWN OF DUFUR, OR. KNOW THAT AMERICA IS WATCHING THEM!

Thank you kindly......

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/974/870/400/saving-dallas-the-rooster/

https://www.facebook.com/savingdallastherooster

I'm in Nebraska! Western Nebraska where it's cold today so I'm inside doing this...
caf.gif

I'm in Omaha. Getting ready to start building. Inspector was out a few weeks ago and have me the ok to build YAY. Planning on 12 chickens. Was going to make the coop 12x10 but found out I need a permit for anything over 75sq ft. So in the interest of money and time I have reluctantly decided to go 9x8. Have to admit I'm a little overwhelmed by what the best way, but yet cheap, way to do everything, ie. Coop, brooder, run, what breeds.......on and on. If your in Omaha and are willing to talk with me please let me know, I'm not really tech savvy and would rather have someone on the phone.

Looks like some warmer weather is here! The girls are out of their winter slumber.

IMG_20140207_132917_310.jpg

IMG_20140128_164356_379.jpg

And I can finally finish up on the new build. Just need the ground to thaw a bit so I can anchor the fencing.
IMG_20140304_113848_320.jpg

IMG_20140304_154146_830.jpg

Back
Top Bottom