Need a No GMO, No Soy, NO PEAS feed. Halp!

Pics
Can you guys please recommend a layer feed that IS : Organic, Non GMO, No Soy?
But that is NOT: Pellets, crumbs, dust, or a very expensive bag of peas?
My hens absolutely refuse to eat peas of any kind. Fresh, cooked, raw, fermented and especially not the yellow ones!
They won't eat pellets, crumbs and can't eat powder/dust.
Every Organic, Non GMO, No Soy feed I can find lately is >50% peas. Huge waste of money!
Also lately, every feed I've tried is >35% powder
Powder is much heavier than grains and feed is sold by weight.
There's zero excuse for not screening out powder/dust, esp when so many customers are Still complaining about it, 4 months after it was supposed to be "fixed".
$40 for 23lb where barely 5lbs of it is edible? Nope.
$40 for 25lb with claims of "Organic" and I find large amounts of unlisted rapeseed in it? "Oh it must have gotten in from some other product being manufactured" Nope!
$61 for 50lb bag of peas and corn, with claims of Organic but zero certification or proof - "Its organic cuz we say so" ? Nope.

p.s. Before anyone trashes on my hens being picky - no wild animal will touch those nasty peas (in any form) or the supposed "Organic" corn.
I've got about 80 lbs of them dumped in a field nearby, where none have even sprouted.
Non gmo. You will need 2000 year old seed. Not sure they will germinate. Good luck.

H and H feed pics
View attachment 2922558View attachment 2922561

The *pops* aren't corn. They pop the milo grains. Neato.
Only issue with this is... if they are picky...... they will peck out only what they want.
I tried to use I think it was New Country ? They took only what they wanted and left the rest. Talk about wasteful !
Try this... leave a bowl out with enough for them to eat for a day or 2. See what is left after each day. I bet you will find all the Non-pellets gone first.
I had one hen that loved corn and the pellets I had had some that had corn bits in them that you could see. Guess what she did......... billed out all but the ones she wanted hahahha, well not hahaha with Organic feed.
Anyway GL and hope this feed works for you

Back
Top Bottom