Need help with my still air incubator

Antonio_26

Hatching
Mar 1, 2023
I have this kebbonix 12 incubator currently incubating at the moment I have 2 thermometers there pretty accurate I’m thinking just recently removed 2 eggs that weren’t developing well after I took them out I placed one in the slot were the egg was and it was reading 99.0F while the other one on top of the egg was reading 102.0 I don’t know if it’s the heat from the egg affecting the temperature to because it’s set on top of it it’s a still air so could it be that it has a cold spot ? It’s at 105.F on the incubator I raised it to 102.F and the one thermometer that was in the empty egg slot went to 99.5 but the one on top of the eggs spiked to 103.6 I don’t want to hurt them what should I do ? Leave it the ways it is ? Need help thank you

I have this kebbonix 12 incubator currently incubating at the moment I have 2 thermometers there pretty accurate I’m thinking just recently removed 2 eggs that weren’t developing well after I took them out I placed one in the slot were the egg was and it was reading 99.0F while the other one on top of the egg was reading 102.0 I don’t know if it’s the heat from the egg affecting the temperature to because it’s set on top of it it’s a still air so could it be that it has a cold spot ? It’s at 101.5 F on the incubator I raised it to 102.F and the one thermometer that was in the empty egg slot went to 99.5 but the one on top of the eggs spiked to 103.6 I don’t want to hurt them what should I do ? Leave it the ways it is ? Need help thank you

Back
Top Bottom