Need signs made

herefordlovinglady

It Is What It Is
10 Years
Jun 23, 2009
Georgia
I hope this is the right place to post this.

I need to get three signs made, preferably wooden.

they need to say

It is what it is

The Ladies Lodge

Robin's Roost

We cut out metal (Cor10) signs. This kind of metal rusts to a point, and stops. You can spray it with clear coat when it gets to a patina you like. Pricing depends on what size you want, and if you want wood behind it. They don't usually have frames- but here is an example:

28521_alpacasign.jpg

That would be great for Robin's Roost and it is what it is. i like the rustic look. i want something a little more fancy, but not prissy for the ladies lodge.

do i give you the design and you price it from there?

You can email me a sketch and let me know what size. You can pick your font, and if you want scalloped edges or something to make it a little more feminine. The cheapest way would be just the metal with the words cut out that you have to hang over a wall or door that is light colored.
wink.png
I have to go out for a delivery, but we'll be home tonight and I can look at whatever ideas you have.

Did you find a taker for your ladies lodge? I make wood burned signs (pyrographic art) to order, although I have no pics saved on this computer (or apparently anywhere on the internet since I changed my providers, I haven't updated). It would be a day or 2 to get you a pic. Tonight will be a late night, my daughter has an FFA competition and it's far from home. I've done some pretty extravagant, unique items, and i've done small, large and simple. ~Tracy

i've been looking for something similar. i want my sign to say "Neenah's Chicken Prison" with a pic or 2 of chickens. what would that cost, including shipping, if you do that.

I'd love to, pm me your zipcode, sign dimensions, type of wood if you have a preference, and what type of font/size you choose for writing...oh and if u have a preferred breed of chicken for your pic. As I said, i've a busy next couple of days, but i'll try to get back with you asap!

Quote:
Those are neat. Is your pricing by size, design, both?

nevermind...I just saw you addressed that in your first post.

Last edited:
Keene's coop :

i've been looking for something similar. i want my sign to say "Neenah's Chicken Prison" with a pic or 2 of chickens. what would that cost, including shipping, if you do that.

For a 12 x 18 inch, with no background, and chicken cut-outs- maybe 50 bucks- shipping included. I think that might fit in a priority mail box. We'd put 2 or 4 holes in it depending on if you want to tack it to something or hang it.

Ooops- maybe you weren't talking to me
tongue.png

Last edited:
hey thanks for the info. i will get my act together and sketch up the designs and we can go from there. it will be a bit. Glad i posted this! Hope it drums up some business for both of you.

Back
Top Bottom