Need to rehome my remaining hen

We have a small flock of 5 chicks that we raised from an egg that are mixed with Dominque and our Rhode Island Red/white rock hens. They are probably around 12 weeks now and aren't aggressive. We started to let them free range with our other chickens and they do fine. We would love another Dominque hen if you change your mind about rehoming. We are trying to eventually have a small flock of Dominque chickens. They are such pretty birds
We have a small flock of 5 chicks that we raised from an egg that are mixed with Dominque and our Rhode Island Red/white rock hens. They are probably around 12 weeks now and aren't aggressive. We started to let them free range with our other chickens and they do fine. We would love another Dominque hen if you change your mind about rehoming. We are trying to eventually have a small flock of Dominque chickens. They are such pretty birds.

Just an update. I found Annabelle a home, BUT, after talking to my vet have decide to keep her. The vet said she may get attacked all the time and possibly killed. He said she would be fine by herself. Its the only yard and life she's ever known. I have to do the best and responsible thing for her and keep her. Some day I'll get a huge chunk of my life back, for now I will have to spend even more time with her. I bring her into the kitchen almost daily now, to socialize, and walk with her in our yard every day. It won't last forever and its my responsibility that she be as happy as possible. Its not her fault and shouldn't be punished for just being alone.
Try a chicken diaper for indoors. Im just getting mine used to them (they are very melodramatic when you first put them on the chickens!), and then they can have a little more freedom and get TV time!

Back
Top Bottom