Neighbor hates my chickens- will she do them harm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry for your loss. RIP dear Spock. I know it is hard when you lose one of your animals. They are part of your family. He had a good life by the sounds of it.

So sorry about Spock's passing
1f614.png
By reading your posts, I came to really like that little guy.
May the sadness you feel right now be replaced with loving memories of the time you spent caring for such a precious being.
2764.png

I am so sorry for your loss. What a heartbreaking turn of events. I had found this thread early this morning and couldn't keep from binge reading your adventures. I am now anxiously awaiting for your next post. Your DH and you are doing an amazing job dealing with Crazy Lady. She has way more demons in her head than what she is letting you see and I hope you can take comfort in knowing the high road you have taken will let you sleep at night. I do believe you have enough on your plate to let regrets of that nature keep you worrying even more. She is imploding by her own machinations and her dark karma is going to get her sooner or later, if not already. Sadly, she is past any help and is set down her own destructive path she chose. What lovely idea you have with your Weeping Willow of which they grow fast and beautiful. You have a beautiful heart and a husband who absolutely adores you. Thank you for sharing with all of us.
yippiechickie.gif

I just stumbled on this thread looking for a place to complain about my neighbor. So far, I've only read the first two pages & the last two pages. In that time You've had me frustrated, laughing my head off & now crying my eyes out. Spock is probably the greatest name I've ever heard for a chicken I am very sorry for your loss!
hit.gif

Well I guess, with gratitude, the thread has successfully completed its purpose for you and closes a tough chapter in your life, I hope your grief has found peace at some level through sharing your journey with Spock. It was a fascinating addictive read, and I gained a lot from it at many levels, some very personal to me. It is truly a pleasure to read the joy people take in their animals through thick or thin.
I hope to learn on BYC that you have written a childrens book or two, I have 3 lovely little girls I'd like to send them to in various parts of Australia so I would need to get several copies plus one for me in Paraguay, that would make you an international author
love.gif
. I hope you are writing again, its a gift you have that others enjoy and appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom