Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us
The coop looks amazingly easy to clean but a 25 year warranty would be hard to beat! It would be so nice to have my small flock of silkies in an enclosure that I feel is very secure and predator proof...It would go a long way for my peace of mind☺️🐥🐥

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

It looks amazingly easy to clean but a 25 yr warranty is hard to beat! It would be such a blessing to have this coop for my little flock of silkies...knowing my sweet babies are safe in a well built coop would go a long way for my peace of mind☺️🐥

Wow, I hadn't known of nestera until I saw this post!
While the warranty is incredible, the feature set is what really stands out for me. The ease of cleaning, the sturdy design, and the portability around the back yard are all amazing features! Great stuff.

I love the 25 year warranty, and the mobility is another great feature. Easy to clean is always a plus. My girls would love a mobile pen.

I think cleaning and maintaining is the hardest part of it all! So I like this coop for several reasons relating to the ease of cleaning as follows:

Raised coop makes for easy access along with removable dropping trays.

The wheels make for easy moving of the coop. I would move it away for cleaning and then move it back to original position. This would keep the original area nice and dry once returned all cleaned up. And having the large run keeps for an open, easy access area of cage which is easier to clean than would be a narrow, more confined area.

Made of Red Mite resistant material is a plus for those, like myself, that hate all bugs And can get squeamish around bugs, thereby, making for the possibility of missed areas to clean.

It's hard to beat the 25 year warranty, the ease of cleaning, automatic door, and the mobility. It will work great for a broody with chicks or a few bantams.

Mite resistance

Back
Top Bottom