Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us
My favorite feature would be that it is maintenance free and comes with a run and automatic door! Can't beat that!

I had someone build mine and wound up paying more than what it would have been to purchase a Nestera Coop. i have to build another one because the gentleman that built mine did it all wrong and is now falling apart and it hasn't even been 6 months since they've lived in it. Receiving a free coop to take its place would be such a big help not only for me but for my babies to live and sleep in better conditions. Between the warranty, the removable trays (he just a wood floor in the current one so I have to replace the bottom), a bigger run, just all around everything about a Nestera Coop is amazing. Especially compared to what my 7 little nugget babies have now. Please choose me!!!!!

Definitely the ease of cleaning! With a full time job and a family to care for along with other animals, its difficult to find time to clean the coop properly. But the fact this coop is so easy to clean, I think would be great!

Oh gosh! I like so many things about this coop, it’s hard to pick one particular thing. From the eco friendly perspective, sustainability and easy maintenance (not to mention the warranty) it seems like this is the coop to have! 🐔❤️

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us
I like the warranty! Here in humid New Orleans, our wooden chicken coops rot and fall apart quickly.

All the features look wonderful - but the red mite control is my favorite. I’m NOT a fan of mite control, and my hens are NOT fans of mites.

Back
Top Bottom