Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us
I like that you can move it and is resistant to mites!

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

As a disabled homesteader, the ease of cleaning is the biggest pro.

I like the fact that it is mobile and easy to clean

I've yet to see a warranty that long on any other chicken product... also, mite resistance and facilitated cleaning are huge attracting factors. Thank you Nestera for doing this!

I love the easy cleaning feature. The heavy wooden coops sold in farm stores are cheaply made. The rough wooden surface or easily scratched plastic absorbs moisture and harbors bacteria and dust.
Diatomaceous earth and excrement also sticks to the boards. I love the removable trays and ability to clean with water.
A new revolution of chicken coops have hit the market!

As a new chicken mom, this impresses the heck out of me. Easy to clean? Call me intrigued. Automatic door too? Color me impressed. Red mite resistant? Never knew what those were before having chickens, but now I do and am glad it has this feature and the ability to just be hosed down! Then this company goes and adds a TWENTY-FIVE year warranty? Not me telling my husband we need to go with this brand from now on lol.

Plus I read about the free returns, free delivery, AND it is 100% recycled plastic. Okay. Sold. Sign me up buttercup.

It's a tie between the ease of cleaning and the long warranty. A 25 year warranty is incredible! That totally removes the stress of having to deal with an issue on my own. Ease of cleaning is so important too! Time is money and I appreciate any minute saved (especially when I'm wrangling a speedy toddler).

What's not to like! These coops break down for a complete cleaning. They are portable, easy to assemble, made of recycled plastic and they have a 25 year warranty. Just add chickens!

Back
Top Bottom