Neurological problems

I have 11 total. I'm feeding them flock raiser by purina. The others are outside. Yesterday was the first day they got in the pond.

Elfie was a couple of weeks behind till they were about six months old. Two weeks is significant at that young age. Keep giving him the best nutrition you can, make sure he is warm enough, not too warm, with plenty of fresh water and fresh air, and that's all I can think of to suggest, unless you know a duck vet.

Yesterday my neighbor came over to euthanize Little One for me. Little One couldn't get his right side or past his wings to preen. 10 weeks old and still all fluff behind his wing area. There is no way he would be able to survive a trip to the pond in winter without being able to get to his oil glands. I cried myself to sleep last night thinking of him. He's better off I think. His back end was getting sensitive too. Time to focus on the others.

Yesterday my neighbor came over to euthanize Little One for me. Little One couldn't get his right side or past his wings to preen. 10 weeks old and still all fluff behind his wing area. There is no way he would be able to survive a trip to the pond in winter without being able to get to his oil glands. I cried myself to sleep last night thinking of him. He's better off I think. His back end was getting sensitive too. Time to focus on the others.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom