Nevadans?

Woode45... I have contact info for Sheri Minkner in Lincoln pm me. She is also on Facebook. I have only a single female guinea. She is so cool. We had a male last year but he got out one night and disapeared...I'm afraid he was eaten :( predators are abundant in this area. I am hesitant to get a male guinea since I have to confine all my birds and the male I had was aggressive to my waterfowl and chickens. Ugh.

Woode45... I have contact info for Sheri Minkner in Lincoln pm me. She is also on Facebook. I have only a single female guinea. She is so cool. We had a male last year but he got out one night and disapeared...I'm afraid he was eaten :( predators are abundant in this area. I am hesitant to get a male guinea since I have to confine all my birds and the male I had was aggressive to my waterfowl and chickens. Ugh.
when i was at Sheri's place on sunday I watched one of those guineas antagonizing a silkie rooster...was actually pretty funny. But woode, that's who i was referring to.

We lost one if our juvi silkie this morning:-( my girls cried. I didn't expect the to get so attached but I guess you never know! I am hoping to have them as Broodies. What colors do you raise?
oh no... what happened??? Sorry for your loss. Wife and I are starting to realize we'll have to re home any of our babies that turn out to be roosters, kinda sad.

ep.gif
Oh my Goodness! We have some new people from the Reno area!
welcome-byc.gif
& the Nevada thread. We usually have a get-together potluck/picnic once a year in the Summertime. No one has said anything yet but I'm sure we'll be doing it again.

We are also on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/122332831203598/

I live in NW Reno and if anyone needs help with anything please let me know. I'll be hatching chicks again soon and can't wait.

:eek: Oh my Goodness! We have some new people from the Reno area! :welcome & the Nevada thread. We usually have a get-together potluck/picnic once a year in the Summertime. No one has said anything yet but I'm sure we'll be doing it again.

We are also on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/122332831203598/

I live in NW Reno and if anyone needs help with anything please let me know. I'll be hatching chicks again soon and can't wait.
hello from NW Reno as well. Off keystone and kings row..u? Oh and I joined the fb group!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom