Nevadans?

Free Cream Legbar Rooster in Reno!
creamlegbar.jpg

My daughter hatched two chicken from eggs and one turned out to be a rooster so we need to find a home for it. Please message me if you'd like him.

I have 3 Rhode Island reds and 2 black stars that need a home. Located in Las Vegas hatch date 05/16 $20 each

Attachments

• A7FB8271-DFFE-4C95-B548-32143FA56180.jpeg
    A7FB8271-DFFE-4C95-B548-32143FA56180.jpeg
    755.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 511DA3C3-36F8-40CF-8EE7-134F9A040174.jpeg
    511DA3C3-36F8-40CF-8EE7-134F9A040174.jpeg
    820.2 KB · Views: 3
anyone want a silky Roo we have 5 and most likely need to just rehome one not because of issues or anything ours have been amazing but we hatched a few more and now have just too many Roos ! They do get along with each other if anyone wants a good fluffy pet lemme know

anyone want a silky Roo we have 5 and most likely need to just rehome one not because of issues or anything ours have been amazing but we hatched a few more and now have just too many Roos ! They do get along with each other if anyone wants a good fluffy pet lemme know
I'm not sure where your located in NV but if you are near Vegas and use Facebook, try posting in the Pahrump/Nye County groups. Lots of silkie owners out here and surprisingly most roosters are quickly finding homes. I can share the group names if you need them, I know of 3 for here. 🙂

I'm not sure where your located in NV but if you are near Vegas and use Facebook, try posting in the Pahrump/Nye County groups. Lots of silkie owners out here and surprisingly most roosters are quickly finding homes. I can share the group names if you need them, I know of 3 for here. 🙂
I don’t have Facebook or instagram social media ……. Is there any other way to connect ?

I live in Dayton, NV (Lyon County) and have a 12 week old cockerel, a Rhode Island Red. We bought 6 pullets from Tractor Farm Supply, but started to suspect several weeks ago she was actually a he. County ordinance does not allow us to keep him in our neighborhood. He is used to being handled, he gets a little feisty but he is not aggressive. I would like to find him a good home before he starts crowing. Please let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• 20220920 Big Boy.jpg
    20220920 Big Boy.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom