Nevadans?

haha!

oh poor mama! tonight is her second night in the big coop with her babies. I just went to check on how they were doing (theyve only been in bed for ten minutes and i am already checking up on them, lol). honestly her babies are almost fully feathered now and are way too big to be sleeping under her still. theres not a whole lot of room and when they are underneith her there is always something poking out. Well anywho i went to check on them and porr mama not only has her three gigantic babies tucked under her, but my polish roo has also made himself at home under her wing! shes lookin at me like "what can i do??". I want so badly to stick the polish babies under her also, lol.

Quote:
Awww what a sweetie she is!!!
love.gif

Does anyone know of some local bantam or silky breeders? I would really like to get one or two to add to the flock! I live close to Gardnerville , Carson City, or South Lake Tahoe.

frow.gif
Good morning everyone! I'm taking a head count today for Saturday's get-together so I can bring enough food. I've decided to cook hamburgers there and bring a pasta salad. I still don't have the final votes for the park we are going to so if we can finish this up as well please.

Today, I found a pullet egg in the run so I have a new layer today. I won't know for a few more days which one it is but while I was doing the flock check last night Patty was a bit swollen and I did make a mistake a few weeks ago thinking she was laying but she wasn't so perhaps it's her that layed this one but my SLW's are now showing their nice combs and wattles so until I see who lays when I will know which one it is.

Quote:
I was going to bring a fruit salad and a green salad but since that would be 3 salads I'll bring 1 salad and some ribs or pulled pork instead.

Congrats on the new egg!

Back
Top Bottom