New Braunfels Texas, Looking to split an online order of chicks to reduce shipping expenses.

Themehmeh

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 12, 2012
Texas
I want to order some chicks online from Meyer Hatchery and am looking for someone to share an order with so we can split the shipping costs. ($40)

Here's what we can do:
You tell me which birds you want and I can order them out of pocket (unless they're really expensive, then we might have to negotiate)

If you want me to bring them to you, you'll owe me the full cost of your birds, half the shipping cost, and $10 extra to meet at a point I agree upon. I'll go as far as San Marcos and North San Antonio.

If you want to pick them up yourself we can meet at the walgreens on the corner of IH35 and hwy 46 in New Braunfels and you'll only owe me half the cost of shipping plus the chicks. If one of the chicks die in transit to my home I'll let you know and you can either choose to buy one of mine or pay for the remaining chicks plus shipping as agreed upon.

https://www.meyerhatchery.com

Why don't you order from IdealPoultry.com? The shipping is free, there is a min of $25 order total but not on the number of chicks, and it is closer to you so it reduces the shipping stress.

Back
Top Bottom